The black garlic fermenter machine is used for the fermentation of garlic. The black garlic obtained after fermentation is rich in nutrients. It not only retains the original ingredients of raw garlic but also tastes sweet and sour, without sourness after eating. It is a good health food. At present, black garlic has been widely used in high-end hotels, supermarkets, organic food chain stores, and organic supermarkets and hotels abroad.
The benefits of black garlic
1. Sterilization and anti-inflammatory
Garlic has an antibacterial effect. It can not only directly kill various harmful bacteria, but also fight various viruses. After fermentation, the active ingredients of black garlic can stimulate immune cells to become more active, thereby increasing and enhancing the number and ability of immune cells, thereby enhancing the body’s antibacterial and antiviral capabilities. …
2. Enhance immune function
Black garlic contains a variety of fat-soluble substances, amino acids, vitamins, and other substances, so it can speed up cell metabolism and enhance the body’s immunity
3. Prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
Black garlic is known as the human body’s “vascular scavenger”. It can help remove fat deposits in blood vessel walls, avoid thick blood or clogged arteries, and can effectively prevent stroke, myocardial infarction, and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
4. Prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease
The effective ingredients in black garlic can enhance the oxidation function of carbohydrates, provide enough energy for brain cells, make thinking more agile, and prevent Alzheimer’s disease.
5. Beauty and beauty
Black garlic has a strong antioxidant capacity, and its antioxidant and anti-aging capacity is more than 30 times that of ordinary garlic. Therefore, long-term consumption of black garlic can delay aging.
6. Improve sleep and treat cold deficiency syndrome
Black garlic is rich in vitamins and amino acids, and has a good beauty and beauty effect; at the same time, black garlic also has the effect of helping sleep.
Several stages of the black garlic fermenter machine
1. The active phase of mycin
|Fermentation stage||Time（hours）||Temperature||Relative humidity|
2. Medium temperature fermentation
The temperature is 50~60℃, the humidity is 85%, and the fermentation is carried out at medium temperature for 20 days. At this time, the garlic has basically been fermented.
3. Room temperature fermentation
The temperature is 30°C and the humidity is 50% for the final fermentation for 60 days. At this time, the quality of the black garlic has reached international standards.
4. Finished product sterilization
After 90 days of fermentation of black garlic, many fungi will grow and it is not suitable for storage. We need to sterilize the finished product.
Black garlic fermenter machine technical parameter
|inner tank dimension(mm)||400*400*500||500*400*500||500*400*600||500*500*600||600*500*750||800*600* 850||1000*800*1000||1000*1000*1000||2000*1000* 1000|
|outer tank dimension(mm)||1000*870*1700||1050*870*1700||1050*870*1750||1050*970*1750||1150*970*1900||1350*1150*1950||1450*1300*2100||1470*14002100||2600*1400*2100|
|The weight of white garlic(kg)||15||18||20||23||38||80||l55||190||380|
|The output of black garlic（kg)||7.5||9||10||11.5||19||40||77.5||95||190|
The black garlic fermentation machine features
Temperature control: We have extremely strict requirements on the temperature in the box, the precision is controlled at 0.1℃, the uniformity does not exceed ±1℃, and the temperature fluctuation is controlled at ±0.2℃.
Equipment humidity control: We use the original imported French Taikang compressor to control the stability of the humidity in the box. The humidity range is controlled at 20%~98%, and the humidity fluctuation and humidity deviation are controlled by ±2℃.
|Analytical accuracy||temperature: ±0.01 °C; humidity: ±0.1% R.H|
|Temperature range||normal temperature to +90 °C|
|Temperature uniformity||± 1.0 ° C|
|Heating rate||2 ° C -4 ° C / min|
|Cooling rate||0.7 ° C -1 ° C / min|
|Humidity range||20% -98%R.H|
|Humidity fluctuation||±2.0% R.H|
|Humidity deviation||± 2%|
Advantages of black garlic fermenter
- The black garlic fermenter machine adopts 5 inches imported TEMI850 touch screen, and the screen display is intuitive and easy to operate, and the data can be saved permanently.
- The black garlic machine can automatically save the data when the power is off.
- Real-time fermentation curve analysis, RS232, and USB data storage connection can be equipped according to customer requirements.
- Black garlic is fermented and returned to a normal temperature to ensure the best quality of it.
- Using flow control technology can effectively achieve an energy saving of more than 50%.
- During the fermentation process, when the water level of the tank is too low, the black garlic fermenter will automatically alarm. When the voltage is unstable, the power will be automatically cut off to protect the machine.
- Adopt a pure aluminum fin evaporator to effectively reduce energy storage time and save energy.
- During the fermentation process, the heating system and the humidification system are abnormal, and the controller and over-temperature protection automatically stop running so as to avoid damage to the fermentation quality of black garlic due to failure.
- Heating system: continuous PID adjustment, using AC contactor as a heating actuator, safe and reliable, with a separate over-temperature protection system.
- Air duct system: In order to ensure a high uniformity index, the test box is provided with an internal circulating air supply system.
Precautions of black garlic machine
- Choose raw garlic with intact skin
- Garlic must pass the test of 204 agricultural residues.
- The temperature of the garlic is generally above 5 degrees Celsius. Below this temperature, garlic is prone to water loss and wilting. At the same time, the growth rate of microorganisms is relatively fast, and the life of storage is easily shortened.
- If the temperature of the cold storage is too high or too low, dehydration atrophy and germination are not conducive to the subsequent enzymatic fermentation reaction.
- According to the size of the garlic, the fermentation should be conducted on the diameter of the garlic. When soaking and cleaning garlic, it is better to use a vegetable washing machine to clean them without damaging the garlic skin.
- The rinsing time is about 1 minute, and it can not be too long. If the rinsing time is too long, the excessive humidity of the skin is not conducive to the next fermentation.
- You shall dry the moisture of the epidermis after soaking the garlic and then ferment them.