Cocoa bean peeling machine is mainly suitable for peeling coffee beans and cocoa beans, also known as coffee bean peeling machine, and the processed cocoa beans can be processed into chocolate, or make cakes, etc. This cocoa beans peeler is made of stainless steel and has the advantages of a high degree of automation, high halving rate, low noise, and no pollution. What’s more, it is equipped with a dust suction device that can suck off the red skin. What you should pay attention to is that the cocoa beans before peeling need to be roasted, and the skin can be removed by rollers. The capacity is 200kg per hour and the peeling rate is more than 98%. Besides, you are able to remove different specifications of cocoa beans by adjusting the gap between the rolls.
Technical parameters of the cocoa bean peeling machine:
Coffee bean peeler operation process:
- The operator should thoroughly check the peeling machine before starting the machine. especially for the inspection of all safety protection components。
- Don’t put metal objects and other debris in the feeding hopper.
- The power of the peeling machine must be turned on or off by a dedicated electrician. And it should also equip with reliable grounding protection, leakage protection, electric shock protection device.
- The machine is idling for a few minutes before cocoa peeling. After confirming there is no abnormality, then the machine can continue working.
- The rolling gap is adjustable. The size of the raw material is different. The roller gap should be smaller than the material size by 1-1.5mm.
- Machine equipped with vibrating screen, the kernel and the skin enter the sieve body to be evenly distributed. The distance between the suction port and the sieve body is kept at around 20 mm.
- During the operation of the peeling machine, always you should pay attention to the speed, sound, and temperature rise of the bearing.
- If there is an abnormal phenomenon, this machine should be stopped immediately and checked.
- When the machine is working continuously for one day, the unwinding and the tightening of the bearing housings and bolts should be checked.
Adjustment of the roller gap
Loosen the fixing nut of the adjustment handle and turn the handle. The gap becomes smaller when turning inside, and the gap becomes larger when rotating outward.
Customer use case of the cocoa bean peeling machine
We have a customer from Cote d’Ivoire named Frederic Morelle. Cote d’Ivoire is rich in the cocoa bean. They export a lot every year. So they need a professional cocoa bean processing machine. Frederic Morelle finds us and sends the raw material to us for testing. We send the testing video to him. And send the processed material to him. He is satisfied with the final effect. Then he orders two sets. The cocoa bean peeling machine is easy to operate and has a large capacity.