Introduction of the dough sheeter:
The dough sheeter is a good helper for the processing of various bread and biscuits. It has the dual effect of rolling and stretching. It is a good helper for bakery industries. The roller adjustable clearance of the dough range is 1-40mm. The maximum rolling capacity range is 4-6.5kg per hour. Belt size is different according to the different model.
Instructions of the dough sheeter:
- Place the dough sheeter on a flat surface, which can’t have a shaking phenomenon. Flatten and support the belt on both sides.
- Check if the compression roller adjustable handle can make the roller move smoothly.
- Switch on the power, place the reversing handle in the middle position, turn on the switch.
- Operate the reversing handle to check whether the direction of movement of the feeding belt is consistent with the direction of the operating handle. (Otherwise, reverse any two of the three lines of the power cord.)
- Check if the operation of the compression roller is normal and whether the belt has a deviation. If yes, adjust the feeding belt screw to make the feeding belt normal. Note: that the tension of the belt should not be too large.
Advantages of the dough sheeter:
1. Dough sheeter adopts imported fittings, superior materials
2. The roller is treated is not sticky and not easy to scratch
3.Unique oil-immersed design with low noise
4. The thinnest can be pressed to 1mm
5.Folding design to reduce space
6. Use: All crispy products (such as Danish pastry, wife cake, etc.) can also be used to crush a small amount of dough.
Daily maintenance of large dough sheeter:
- When it’s time to work, the dough sheeter needs to be tested with on-load. Start working after confirming that the device is normal.
- Rolled dough can’t be too hard(such as frozen dough). The thickness range of the one-time pressure is not too large, or it will affect the machine working stability and reduce the machine service life.(When the thickness of the dough is more than 10mm, it can press about 5mm one-time; When the dough sheeter thickness is 5~10mm, it will decrease by about 2mm each time, and within 5mm, it will decrease by about 1mm each time)
- After the machine has been running for 80 hours, please refuel the transmission parts(such as the sprocket and the chain). Fasten the screws, screw nuts and other fasteners to avoid damage.
- The conveying platform should not be loaded with heavy objects.
- The dough sheeter is to be stopped immediately when the abnormal sound was found and ask the maintenance staff for help.
- After running the machine for 40 hours, re-tension the belt and chain to the proper position to avoid slippage and chain detachment.
- Before getting off work every day, please clean the machine with a rag, but do not rinse with a water pipe.
- Transmission parts(bearings, belts, chains, etc. cannot be attached with flour, dust) need to b kept clean to avoid the bearing burns out or accelerates the wear of the parts.
Parameters of the dough sheeter:
|Model||Size||Belt size||Roller adjustable clearance||Maximum rolling capacity||Weight||Power|
|1-35mm||4kg at a time||110kg||0.4kw/220/380v|