Boba maker is used to make no-filled dumplings(sweet dumpling or to make tapioca pearl, sweet potato balls and so on. It also can be called sweet dumpling making machine and tapioca pearl making machine.It is very suitable for people who want to start a business. The boba maker has the characteristics of simple operation, low cost, fast revenue recovery, large sales market. If your raw material is special, we can test the machine for your material. It is mainly composed of a feeding hopper, a dry powder box, a waste port, a discharge port, a universal wheel, and a blade.
How to make sweet dumpling with stuffing?
- Rice flour is the main material, and put 10kg of glutinous rice flour and 4.5kg of boiling water, and mix them well in the dough mixer.
- Press the dough into a flat square with a thickness of 20-25mm and put it into the hopper for deep processing.
- You should press up the water pulverizing to dry. Take 2/3 rice flour to steam at 8-9 maturely, puts it into the mixer.
- Pour 1/3 or 2/3 wet rice flour and add 1/3 dry rice flour at the same time to stir evenly.
- Then press the rice flour until the surface becomes flat square(the thickness is 20-25mm).
- Finally, put them into the feeder hopper. After the formation, expose to the sun about 10-20 minutes, then pack.
Attention: The boba maker feed hopper has three grids, which are divided into a front grid, middle grid, back grid. Put the dry powder in the front and back grid, and put the raw materials in the middle grid.
Applications of the boba maker
The tapioca pearl making machine can be customized according to different user’s requirements. This machine can make sweet dumplings without stuffing such as pearls, greens balls, potato balls, boba, etc. Boba maker is very popular in the beverage industry and food processing industry. There are two models of the boba maker. The main difference in the two models is the yield and the diameter of the boba. The voltage of the machine can be adjusted according to the country where the customer is located.
Precautions of the boba maker:
- Do not put the hands into the machine hopper while the machine is running.
- After using for a period of time, pay attention to machine cleaning and keep the hopper free of impurities.
- Do not push the dough by hand (the dough will run with the rollers)
- Some products are made. It needs to dry it for a while or freeze it.
Successful case of the boba maker:
One of our Thai customers has a rice flour factory that he wants to produce some related products and increase income. Because the raw material of the boba maker machine can be rice flour, he found us on our website, and he wants to make boba. We recommend a suitable model for him according to his need. Then we sent the feedback video of the old customer to him, and he immediately placed the order. Now he has received the goods and put them into use. He gives feedback to us that the machine is very easy to use and simple to operate. He sells the boba to the retailer, compared with selling rice flour, he can get more profits. Many tourists are visiting Thailand so the sales market is very broad. In addition to the boba, the tapioca pearls can also be produced according to market demand.
Advantage of boba maker machine
- The size of all sweet dumpling is same.
- There are not broken sweet dumplings.
- Sweet dumpling making machine is very easy to operate and clean.
- You can make boba with different colors.
- How about the size of the dumplings?
The range of size is 6-14mm, and it needs to be adjusted in the factory, which means that the user can not adjust it by himself.
- Can I order more molds and change it to get different sizes of boba?
A: No, because the inner structure of the boba maker machine is extremely complicated, molds must be changed by professional technicians. Otherwise, machine may be damaged.
- Can I make boba with the size of 24mm?
Yes, you can do it, but the price is more expensive.
- Is it possible to change the voltage and replace the socket?
Yes, they can be changed
- Can I make boba with different colors?
Yes, you can, the color of boba depends on the color of the raw material.
Last Updated on