The almond shelling machine is professional equipment for cracking shells. It is mainly used to peel all kinds of nutshells such as almonds, apricot, walnut, peach, hazel, etc.. Its components include a feeding hopper, roller, gravity separator, fan. This nutcracker has a compact structure, simple operation, and stable performance, and it is also durable. Customers can adjust the gap to fit for different nuts of different sizes. The almond seeds can keep intact after processing. It can match with an almond gravity separator for shells and kernels as well.
Advantage of almond shelling machine
- Walnut cracker is easy to operate and maintain. It just needs one person during an operation.
- It is suitable for different types of nuts such as almond, walnut, apricot, etc.
- The machine has a small footprint and is easy to form a production line.
- High shelling rate. The shelling rate is more than 98%, which means all the nutshells can be cracked, and you can get very clean kernels.
- The gap of the roller is adjustable to fit nuts of different sizes.
- Broken rate of less than 1%. If you want to reach a better cracking effect, it is necessary to select nuts of the almost same size before the operation.
- The nuts that still have full shell can be cracked again.
- Rotary and adjustable rollers make this nutcracker suitable for nuts with diverse
Technical parameter of almond shelling machine
Working principle of nut cracker machine
- Place the nut of similar size into an almond cracking machine.
- The nuts fall down the gap of two rollers that constantly collide, rub, squeeze nuts
- The shell and the inner core move on the vibrating screen, the outer shell moves upward, and the inner core moves downward.
- Finally, they are discharged from different outlets.
Walnut cracking machine in South Africa
One of our customers from South Africa sent us an inquiry at the end of March 2019. He said that he has a nut processing factory and would like to buy a black walnut biscuit machine. In order to improve the quality of the machine, he came to China one month later (April 2019), we picked him up at the airport, and then took him to our factory for machine testing. He bought some walnuts from South Africa because different countries have different sizes. Our workers adjusted the gap of the rollers to fit the size of the raw materials before the operation. After his own test, he was shocked by the excellent cracking effect of this walnut cracker and said that this was the machine he really wanted to buy for his factory. He paid a deposit for 5 machines when he left our factory.
This walnut hulling machine has brought him huge profits, so he ordered 10 sets again at the end of July. He said that he hopes to establish a long-term cooperative relationship with our factory.
Frequently asked questions about almond sheller machine
1. What is the raw material of this nutcracker?
It can crack various nuts such as almonds, apricots, and walnuts.
2. Can I adjust the gap between the two rollers?
Yes, it can be adjusted.
3. Why do most nuts still have a shell after processing?
Since the gap between the two rollers is not appropriate, the gap between them should be shortened.
4. Why are there so many broken kernels?
Because the gap between the two rollers is too small.
5. Can I use the shell to crack the nut twice?
If some smaller size nuts still have a shell after processing, the gap between the rollers should be adjusted and cracked again.
6. What is the cracking rate?
The cracking rate is greater than 98%.