Multifunctional momo making machine can be used for making soup dumplings, Chinese fried bun, stuffed bun, vegetable bun, meat bun, buns, etc. The automatic steamed stuffed bun machine is a food machine that puts the fermented dough and mixed stuffing into the machine inlet to make buns. There are two models of this machine: a single bucket and a double bucket. The difference is that the double bucket is suitable for changing the filling frequently. One momo making machine can produce momo with different weights by changing the mold.
This momo making machine is suitable for hotels, restaurants, schools, institutions, corporate canteens, bun processing plants, breakfast engineering shops and frozen food factories, etc. In addition, if needed, it also can equip with a dough mixer, mixer, meat grinder, vegetable cutting machine, dicing machine, chopper, and other equipment.
Stuffed bun making machine working video
Advantage of the automatic momo making machine
- The improved slow-pressure conveying system with a larger conveying surface.
- Improved scroll filling system for smoother and evener filling.
- Double frequency conversion control. The amount of the dough and fillings can be adjusted freely. The momo making machine is easy to use and has high precision.
- It has a lightweight body, reasonable design, compact structure.
- The stuffed bun making machine is made of high-quality stainless steel, which meets the requirements of national food hygiene standards.
- Bun weight ranges from 10-200g, and the mold can be customized according to the user’s need.
- The momo is uniform in size and smoothes in the ace.
- The working efficiency is equivalent to 8-12 workers working at the same time. The labor costs are now quite high, so the use of the machine greatly increases productivity.
- This bun maker machine adopts the spiral structure and vertical extrusion type to stir the dough, integrating with screw propulsion and suction pump filling
- Advanced design, reasonable and simple structure, easy to disassemble and maintain.
How to make steamed bun by stuffed bun making machine?
- Prepared the filling and dough first.
- Then put the dough into the dough inlet and put the filling into the filling inlet.
- Turn on the switch of this steamed stuffed bun machine. The thickness of the bun, the speed of production, the amount of stuffing all can be adjusted according to the user’s need.
- The weight of the steamed buns ranges from 10 to 200g. The capacity is about 2000-3000pcs per hour. 5. After bun forming, it needs to be put into the steam box to steam
Momo making machine exported to Nepal
There is a Nepal customer named Kostas Papadopoulos, who wants to open a bun shop. He looked for this machine on our food machine website and contacts us. He needed a 40g bun with meat filling. We customized the model according to his needs. And then we tested the momo making machine and showed the video to him. He was so satisfied with the finished product and visited our factory later. After ordering the machine, he visited many Chinese famous sceneries. All in all, momo making machine is popular equipment for the foreign city, especially for traveling city.
Technical parameters of the momo making machine
How to maintain automatic steamed stuffed bun machine?
- After use, all parts must be disassembled and cleaned in time, and the special mold must be smeared with cooking oil for the next use, which will expand its service life.
- For long-term running parts, you shall add lubrication oil regularly.
- The grease groove should be kept in the forming plate for a long time.
- Repair or replace the wearing parts in time.
- The bottom of the buns is thin, and it is easy to reveal the stuffing.
Reason: The bun skin is thick and the bun is short, which causes that the bun skin does not have enough space to pack fillings.
Method: Change the thickness of the bun skin or make the height of bun higher, leaving enough space for the bun.
The filling is too hard and the bun skin is too soft. During the kneading process, the dough is squeezed out to reveal the filling.
- The bun can not be fully cut and are connected one by one.
Reason: The forming knife is not caged.
Method: Adjust the forming disc and tighten the spring of the momo making machine.
- There is no stuffing in the bun.
The ingredient of filling is not soft, fine and slippery, and does not have a certain consistency.
Method: Re-modulate the filling.