The electric sausage binding machine is suitable for sausage products made of natural casings and smoked casings. It is mainly used to tie the sausages after the enema. The automatic sausage binding wire machinery has a high degree of automation, and it can bind 800 sausages per minute. The length of the sausage wire can be adjusted according to the production requirements. The knot-tying machine can equip sausage stuffers, smokers, and other products to form a sausage production line. The whole machine adopts stainless steel, which is convenient for operation and cleaning.
Brief introduction of sausage binding machine
The fully automatic sausage binding machine with the double-outlet machine is an important one to produce and process in this production line. Sausage can be cut into sections with specific lengths. The biggest advantage of this machine is that lined products do not require manual and mechanical cutting.
The sausage binding wire machine is very simple to operate, and it can automatically and efficiently complete all the work after setting the length and speed. Its biggest capacity can reach 600 pieces per minute, which can increase the production rate and save investment costs
Type of sausage knot tying machine
1. Hand-operated can be used for the store.
2. Pneumatic type does not need electricity, but to connect to the gas source.
3. Semi-automatic touch screen sausage knot tying machine can set the procedure and then put the sausage manually.
4. Fully automatic single-outlet type and automatic double-outlet type need to set procedure
The function of sausage binding machinery
It is mainly suitable for binding all kinds of sausages and is considered a piece of ideal production equipment in the food processing market.
Advantages of sausage binding machine
- Adopting a man-machine interface control system, bears high efficiency, long life, and easy operation.
- Digital adjustment towards product length and output to achieve free control.
- Advanced binding mechanism without any damage to sausage.
- The working intensity is alleviated. The operator just needs to put the raw material into the sausage wire binding machinery, and it will automatically complete the binding process.