The commercial banana chips cutting machine cuts the bananas into chips by using human downward pressure. Therefore, the banana slicing machine is also called a downward pressure slicer. This commercial banana slicer is also widely used to cut various root vegetables and fruits, such as potatoes, carrots, lotus roots, apples, pears, etc. It is mainly suitable for medium-sized, long or cylindrical raw materials. Its working principle is to use the raw material to touch with the sharp blade when the blade rotates continuously, they are cut into pieces according to a certain ratio by an external force. The final slice is thin and even, and the thickness is adjustable, which is 2-6mm.
Commercial banana chips cutting machine running video
Banana plantain chips slicing machine application
The multi-function banana plantain chips slicing machine adopts the rotary knife plate cutting method. It can process root vegetables including lotus root, cassava, potato (sweet potato), radish, cucumber, bitter melon, potato, and so on into chips.
Technical parameter of electric banana chips cutting machine
Banana chips cutting machine product structure
The commercial banana chips cutting machine mainly composes the rack, rotary cutter plate, transmission unit, motor, discharge port, etc.
Commercial banana chips cutting machine operation method
Install the cutting equipment on the dry and ventilated ground before starting. Then observe whether the specification of cut vegetables is consistent with the product requirements. Otherwise, the height of the blade and the rotary table shall be adjusted (or replaced), and the operation must be carried out after the adjustment is done. The thickness of the slice depends on the clearance between the blade and the rotary table.
Advantage of banana chips slicer cutter
- With fine function, the banana slicer cutter is of high slicing effect, and the cut is beautiful and neat, and burr, debris residue-free,
- And the slice thickness is uniform and is of good stability, continuous slicing can be achieved.
- The banana chips cutting slicing machine is characterized by high efficiency, small size, less space occupation, low noise, ease of operation, energy-saving and safe, and fine design.
- The slicing thickness is more applicable than the average products in the market due to its adjustable according to production requirements.
- The banana slicer is made of stainless steel that complies with the national hygiene standard.
- It has a wide application, and it can be used to cut various fruits and vegetables, being considered as a useful tool in daily life.
- The cutting surface is fresh, and the fibrous tissue of the fruit and vegetable is not damaged.
How to maintain a banana slice cutting machine?
- Maintenance work of the banana slicer machine must be carried out with the power off
- Washing machine after each use and ensure that there is no residue of ingredients or other materials.
- Do not put a stone or metallic substances when cutting vegetables to prevent the knife from cracking.
- After using it for a period of time, check if the screws in each part are loose. If yes, tighten the screws; if the screws appear slippery, replace them with new ones.
- When there are abnormal operations and noise, stop and check immediately.
- When not using the banana slicer for a long time, please place it in a dry and ventilated place.
Precautions of plantain chips cutting machine
- Larger materials can be processed to meet the size of the inlet before being sliced.
- When slicing the raw material with a small size, you shall use a hand to press.
- If the raw material has a high viscosity, you can add properly water to prevent it from falling.
- Open the front door of the plantain chips cutting machine before working. Turn the turntable by hand to see if there is any phenomenon of bumping the tool. If yes, loosen the tightening bolt and move the turn slightly outward to tighten the bolt.
- Start the button and the rotation direction from the inlet should be counterclockwise. Otherwise, adjust the power cord.
- Observe whether the specifications and requirements of vegetables are consistent with the machine before work if not, you can adjust the height of the blade and the turntable.
- The thickness of the slice is determined by the gap between the blade and the turntable.
Electric banana slicing machine installation and debugging
- Place the banana slicer machine on dry and ventilated horizontal ground before use to ensure smooth and reliable operation of the machine.
- Check all parts before use, to see whether the fasteners are loose during transportation, whether the switch and power line are damaged due to transportation, and whether there are foreign bodies in the hopper or material chamber or not.
- Check whether the power supply voltage is consistent with the set voltage of the slicing machine. Extend the line cord, ground the yellow and green cores of the cable with the grounding symbol tightly, and connect the other three cores (two for configuring a single-phase motor) to the disconnected leading out terminal of the open-type load switch (knife switch).
- Open the front door before work to dial the rotary table to observe whether there is a knocking phenomenon between the plate and the blades. If there is, a loose fastening bolt on the rotary table, move the rotary table outward slightly, and then tighten the fastening bolt.
- Close the open-type load switch, and press the start button, to see whether the cutter is running in the right direction from the feeding port—the counterclockwise rotation is correct, otherwise, adjust the power line to make sure the cutter is running in the right direction. after that, run the un-load test, and with no parts abnormal the test running can be complemented.
The successful case of the banana slicer
Matt runs a big restaurant in Thailand, selling various stunning dishes, so he really needs a slicer to slice different vegetables that can attract customers. He ordered 2 sets from our company last month, and he has already received them and says that the machine goes smoothly.
1.What’s the raw material?
The raw material can be various fruits and vegetables such as carrot, banana, sweet potato, potato etc.
2.Can the thickness of slice be adjusted?
Yes, it can be achieved by changing the gap between the blade and turntable.
3.What’s the range of thickness?