Donut is a sweet Fried doughnut–a mixture of flour, sugar, cream and eggs, glazed with chocolate cream.
- Dough pate preparation: 15g glutinous rice flour +50ml water, cook in a milk pot and stir to make a rice flour paste. Turn off the fire. Let cool, then refrigerate the smooth rice flour paste for over an hour.
- Weigh all the ingredients.
- Take out the rice flour paste and mix the ‘sticky rice paste’ with the ingredients of the main dough (except butter).
- Knead the glutinous paste with the dough to make a rough dough mixture.
- Put in the dough kneading machine for 20 minutes.
- Chop butter into pieces and set aside.
- Add the chopped butter and mix them with dough, then continue to set the pasta aside for 40 minutes.
- Wait until the dough has a membrane created.
- Set fermentation time for 2 hours (90 minutes is recommended)
- Wait until the dough expands to 2-2.5 times of the former size. Take the dough out, and set aside for 10 minutes. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and press into even sheets about 1 centimeter long.
- Press them out in turn with metal molds. Add to a baking sheet to fermentation for a second.
- Pour plenty of oil into the automatic discharging deep-frying machine, wait frying oil temperature rise to 120 °
- Add or slide the doughnut into the pot with a spatula and press it down with chopsticks. The oily paper sticking on the dough will come off naturally.
- Turn the donut over, the dough turning golden indicates the doughnuts finish cooking. Do not overcook. Place the doughnuts on the oil absorbing paper and let cool.
- Prepare chocolate and melt it down by the water bath method, then dip the bottom of the fried doughnuts into the chocolate cream then let dry.
Taizy as the reliable vendor and manufacture of automatic discharge de-frying machine striving for providing customers with the most premium and profitable appliance. A vast number of commercial cooking appliance for donuts, French fries, and French fried onion is all easily available. Choose Taizy, choose our successful business.