Soft ice cream machine is automatic equipment specially designed to produce soft ice cream. The taste of the soft ice cream is delicate, soft and delicious. Soft ice cream is a kind of semi-flow solid frozen dessert produced by soft ice cream machine. Because it has not been hardened, the soft ice cream has a particularly delicate and rounded palate.
The structure of the soft ice cream machine includes a compressor, condenser, evaporator (the three collectively referred to as the refrigeration system), the stirring motor, the material cylinder, the circuit board, and the frame and casing. Ice cream machine can be divided into desktop ice cream machine and vertical ice cream machine.
Soft ice cream machine use:
The machine needs to be cleaned before use. Put some water into the inlet and cover the lid. Then turns on the machine and the press the wash button to clean for 2-3 minutes. Press the handle until the water is clear.
The next step is the most important step: mix the water and the ice cream powder. The ratio of ice cream powder with water is 1:2.5-3. Then stir evenly with a stirrer. Then let it stand for 10 minutes. Pour it into the soft ice cream inlet. Press the wash button to wait 2-3 minutes, then press the cooling button. The cold temperature is about -5℃. Generally, it needs 20 minutes for forming. The forming ratio reaches 85%, and the ice cream can be played. When the forming ratio reaches 99%, and the machine automatically enters the energy saving state. Delicious ice cream is made.
Soft ice cream machine cleaning:
In order to ensure the health of ice cream consumers and improve the service life of machine parts, the cylinder must need to be cleaned once a day.
(1)Press the cleaning button to discharge all the slurry in the tank
(2)Add a proper amount of disinfectant in warm water and pour it into the bucket.
(3) Stir by the cleaning button and stir for about 1-2 minutes then drain the cleaning solution.
(4) Wash 2-3 times with clean water and turn off the machine
(5) Turn off the power and remove all parts.
- Unscrew the four dowels on the side of the liquid valve and remove the outlet valve assembly.
- Pull out the handle, the handle, the valve stem and the sealing ring from the liquid valve.
- Pull out the agitator from the refrigeration cylinder and remove the seal.
- Clean all parts, and replace them if they are damaged.
- Install the parts in the reverse order of the disassembly steps.
Technical parameters :
|Model||Size||Cooling capacity||Power||Tank capacity||Condensation mode|
|Vertical three head||540*665*1275mm||22-26L/h||2.1kw||5.8*2L||Wind|
Last Updated on