The hot air food drying machine is a kind of equipment used to dry various food materials. It has a multifunctional function. The machine equips with low noise and high-temperature axial flow fan and an automatic temperature control system. The entire circulatory system is completely enclosed so the thermal efficiency of the dryer has been increased from 3-7% in conventional food dryers to 35-45% today. The highest thermal efficiency is up to 70%. This series of hot air circulation food dryer ovens save a lot of energy and improves the economic benefits of the company.
Industrial food drying machine features
- Most of the hot air circulates in the container, which is highly efficient and saves energy.
- With forced ventilation, the container is equipped with an adjustable air distribution panel for temperature balance.
- The heat source can be steam, hot water, electricity, or remote infrared.
- The commercial food drying machine has the characteristics of low noise, balanced operation, automatic temperature control, and convenient installation and maintenance.
- The food dryer machine has a wide range of applications, can dry a variety of materials, and is universal drying equipment.
Applications of the fruit drying machine:
Hot air circulation food drying oven is suitable for heat curing, drying, and dehydration of materials in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, agricultural and sideline products, aquatic products, light industry, heavy industry, and other industries.
The forced hot air generated by the electric heating tube or the steam heat exchanger circulates inside the tank. This design enhances heat transfer, increases the water evaporation rate, and reduces the drying time. The whole container adopts a fully enclosed structure. The hot air circulates in the container, reasonably discharging hot and humid air and replenishing fresh air. The air inlet is equipped with an air filter. This machine also is equipped with a moisture discharge device as standard.
Smart food drying machine VS traditional dryer
Not affected by the environment
Before using a traditional dryer, the raw materials need to be placed in the sun for drying. Then use the machine for drying. Therefore, the use of traditional dryers is deeply affected by weather conditions. The intelligent food dryer can directly dry food in the dryer. It can set the corresponding drying temperature and time according to the moisture contained in the raw materials. During the drying process, it will keep the temperature in the drying room balanced.
Traditional dryers use a boiler as a heating source, which consumes a lot of energy and uneven drying during drying. Moreover, traditional food dryers cannot be directly used to dry raw materials that contain a lot of moisture. While the industrial food drying machine can adjust the drying temperature and drying time according to the material’s moisture content. And, the machine uses a circulating fan to blow hot air to the surface of the material, making the drying more uniform.
Low drying cost
The traditional drying method requires constant drying, which requires a lot of labor costs. In addition, traditional dryers use boilers as heating sources, which often consume a lot of energy. The automatic dryer can use low-cost heat sources such as biomass pellets and air energy heat pumps as heating sources. Therefore, compared to traditional dryers, smart dryers can reduce drying costs.
The new intelligent dryer adopts closed dehumidification and drying method for drying. When drying, there is no exhaust gas and waste heat emission, and no noise pollution. And it is a high environmental protection product.
Instructions for the industrial food dehydrator machine
- The heating heat source includes steam, electricity, far infrared, and electric steam for users to choose from.
- Dryer temperature: steam heating 50-140 degrees. Maximum temperature up to 150℃.
- Electricity, the remote infrared temperature is about 50-350℃.
- There are automatic control systems and computer control systems for users to choose from.
- The food drying machine’s common steam pressure is 0.02-0.8Mpa (0.2-8Kg/cm2)
- Use temperature higher than 140 degrees or less than 60 degrees, it needs to be specified when ordering.
- The size of the drying tray is uniform and can be interchanged.
Technical parameters of the food dryer:
|Cooling area（m2）||Air volume（m3/h）||Upper and lower temperature difference（℃）||baking tray（pcs）||Size（L×W×H）mm||Supporting drying car（pcs）|
Food drying machine exported to Malaysia case
In mid-January, we received a deposit for a food drying machine from a Malaysian customer. The Malaysian customer ordered a tray-type food dryer for drying fruits. The customer runs a fruit processing plant and he wants to buy a machine for drying mangoes, oranges, kiwis, and other fruits. Due to the customer wanting to dry wide raw material, we recommend him the hot-air fruit dryers.
The dryer mainly uses circulating hot air to dry fruits and can set the drying temperature and time according to different characteristics of fruits. During drying, it uses hot air to blow away the moisture contained in the fruit, and the moisture generated will be blown away by the fan. Due to it has a high degree of automation, it can choose electricity, gas, biomass particles, air energy heat pump, etc. as the heating source. Therefore, the Malaysian customer finally bought a tray-type food drying machine.