The peanut butter processing machine is used for the industrial production of peanut butter. The whole production line includes a peanut roaster machine, peanut peeling machine, peanut butter machine, filling machine, and other peanut butter processing machines. Automatic peanut butter processing machine has a high degree of automation and high output. It is the best choice for large peanut butter manufacturers to produce peanut butter.
The peanut butter production steps
- First of all, you need to remove the gravel from the peanuts with a stone machine, and then bake the peanuts with a peanut roaster machine for easy peeling.
- Second, put roasted peanuts on the conveyor belt to cool the peanuts.
- Next, use the hoist to transport the peanuts to the peanut dry peeling machine for peeling.
- Peeled peanut kernels are placed in a peanut butter machine for grinding, and the fineness of the peanut butter can be adjusted according to customer needs. The peanut butter was made successfully.
- Finally, prepared peanut butter is pumped into the cooling tank, and then the static filling machine is used for canning. This is the complete process of peanut butter production.
Operation video of peanut butter processing plant
Advantages of the peanut butter production line
- Peanuts are rich in fat and protein. After a series of steps of high-temperature baking, peeling, grinding, etc., peanut butter contains very little water, so it is not easy to deteriorate.
- According to market demand, peanut butter can be enhanced and optimized. It not only further improves the fineness of peanut butter, but also improves the mechanization of the complete equipment production line.
- The whole peanut butter production line has the advantages of simple operation, stable operation, low noise, easy maintenance, and corrosion resistance.
- The production line is very popular in the markets of various countries.
- This automatic production line has a wide application, not only for peanuts but also for sesame, rapeseed, and other materials.
Parameters of 200kg per hour peanut butter processing line
|Peanut peeling machine||200kg/h||1900*800*1400mm||1.85kw|
|Peanut butter machine||200kg/h||1100*750*1300mm||29.5kw|
|Peanut cooling machine||200kg/h||1000*1000*1700mm||2.2kw|
Peanut butter application
Peanut butter is very common in our daily life and is a good choice for seasoning. In foreign countries, peanut butter is mainly used to make lunch food and fast food for primary and middle school students. It widely applies as shortbread, sandwiches, peanut-flavored cookies, baked food, candies, breakfast cereals food, ice cream, and so on. Peanut butter contains tryptophan, which can help to fall asleep. It is full of nutrition and unique in flavor. Peanut butter widely uses in various fields such as pasta products, hot pot sauce, and other materials. However, the processing technology of peanut butter is not very complicated. Let us take a look at the relevant knowledge of peanut butter production.
500kg/h peanut butter processing machine export case
The American customer owns a small peanut butter grinder and filling machine. He wants to expand his production output. Therefore, he found us and asked us to provide him with a production plan of 200~500kg/h. Our most popular production lines have 200kg/h, 300kg/h and 500kg/h. After knowing his needs, we provided him with the production output quotations for the above three types of output. These three quotations contain roughly the same machines, and all machines adopt stainless steel. After a detailed comparison, he finally chose a small-scale peanut butter production line of 500kg/h. And we changed the voltage of all machines to the applied voltage for this customer.
Taizy provides a semi-automatic peanut butter production line and a fully automatic peanut butter processing plant. If you want to open or expand your peanut butter production output, please contact us. We have a professional sales team to provide you with professional peanut butter production solutions.
Automatic peanut butter production line 3D video