Commercial peanut roasters can quickly roast peanuts, sesame seeds, cashews, sunflower seeds, and other types of nuts. The roasters can be electrically heated or gas-heated for batch roasting of different nuts. Different models of peanut roasters from the Taizy factory have different capacities and therefore different volumes per batch.
We can recommend the right roasting equipment for our customers according to their processing needs. The capacity of our peanut roasters at Taizy Factory ranges from 50 kg/h to 1 t/h. Currently, Taizy factory exports dozens of peanut roasters every month to foreign food processing factories, stores, restaurants, retail stores, and so on.
Why do we roast nuts?
Roasted nuts not only taste better, but are also more suitable for a variety of baking, cooking, and snack-making uses.
- Enhanced flavor: Roasting gives nuts a stronger aroma and enhances their flavor. The high temperatures release the natural oils inside the nuts, making them crispier and more flavorful.
- Improved texture: Roasting makes nuts crunchier. This not only improves the eating experience but also makes nuts easier to chew and digest.
- Removes moisture: Nuts may contain some moisture, which can be removed by roasting. This helps to extend the shelf life of the nuts.
- Germicidal treatment: The high temperatures of the roasting process kill potential microorganisms, ensuring that the nuts are hygienic and safe to eat.
- Color change: Roasting can give nuts a golden or brownish color on the surface, improving the product’s cosmetic appeal.
Applications of nut roaster machine
Nut roasters are mainly used to roast a variety of nuts in a process. This process helps to enhance the flavor, texture, and aroma of nuts. Specifically, nut roasters usually include a heating system and a stirring system to evenly heat the nuts by controlling the temperature and stirring at an even speed to achieve the roasting effect.
Roasters are commonly used to roast a variety of nuts, some of the most common of which include:
- Almonds: Toasting makes almonds crispier and they are used in a wide variety of pastries and snacks.
- Walnuts: Roasting gives walnuts a stronger aroma and better flavor and makes them more suitable for baking.
- Macadamia Nuts: Roasted macadamia nuts have more flavor and crunch, making them ideal for eating directly or adding to baking.
- Hazelnuts: Roasting makes the skin of hazelnuts easier to peel off and enhances their flavor.
- Pistachios: Roasted pistachios are easier to shell and more crunchy.
- Cashews: Roasted cashews are often used in cooking and baking to bring a unique flavor to foods.
- Peanut: Peanut roasting is the most common among our customers. This is because roasted peanuts have many uses, such as baking decorations, making peanut butter, etc.
- Sesame and rapeseed: These oilseed crops are generally used for processing edible oils after roasting.
Features of Taizy’s peanut roaster machine
This peanut roasting machine features a robust structure comprising a sturdy base, a durable outer framework, and an internal rotating drum. Users can opt for either electric or gas heating methods. To operate, the machine needs preheating before loading batches of nuts into the working chamber.
With various models available, each equipped with a drum of different volumes, the roaster accommodates different batch sizes. Popular at Taizy Factory, this roasting machine is available in capacities of 50kg/h, 100kg/h, 200kg/h, and 500kg/h, catering to diverse processing needs. Additionally, we offer customization options for size, appearance, heating method, and capacity based on clients’ specific requirements.
Peanut roaster machine parameters in Taizy
Note: The above three models of peanut roasters are the best-selling ones in our factory, which are very suitable for small and medium-sized food factories and restaurants, with the advantages of low investment cost and easy operation. In addition, our Taizy factory can also provide nut roasters with outputs ranging from 500kg/h to 1t/h. Of course, we can also supply roasters with a capacity of 1t/h or more.
Above 1t/h nut roasting machine design
Large-size nut roasting equipment is usually used in medium and large-size food processing plants, featuring high output, low energy consumption, and simple use and maintenance.
Taizy factory designed the Multi-Cylinder Peanut Roaster to meet the customer’s needs for large-volume nut roasting. Each roasting zone of this multi-barrel roaster can work independently.
When one of the rotors fails, the others can continue to work unaffected. In addition, the heat of this all-in-one design roaster can be transferred to each other, which can greatly improve thermal efficiency and reduce energy consumption.
Electric heating: 150kw
Gas heating: gas consumption is about 35 m³/h
Electric heating: 260kw
Gas heating: gas consumption is about 36m³/h
Delivery of peanut roaster machines abroad
Over the past three years, the Taizy factory has exported commercial nut roasters to more than 30 countries around the world. Among them, our regular exporters include the United States, Chile, Brazil, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Pakistan, India, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Britain, France, etc.
Just last month, we also shipped peanut roasters with an output of 200kg/h to Thailand and Serbia respectively. If you are also engaged in nut processing or want to know more about nut roasting equipment, please feel free to contact us. Besides, we can also provide other peanut-related processing machines, such as peanut butter machines, peanut peeling machines, etc.