The industrial pasta making machine can produce various pasta with different shapes such as shells, white fungus, five-star, conch, screw pasta, lantern, etc. It can be customized according to user requirements. The electric pasta maker machinery is exquisite in manufacture and reason in structure, bearing the low cost and high output. You can choose this pasta making machine without any hesitation if you want to start a pasta business, and we will teach you how to use it and provide the recipe for it for free.
Industrial pasta making machine working video
Technical parameter of electric pasta maker
|Model||PA-60||PA-80||PA-100||PA-130 single head||130 double head|
Advantage of commercial pasta making machine
- The mold is various, and you can customize them according to your need.
- The final pasta with different and cute shapes, which attracts people’s attention to buy it, improving your benefit.
- Pasta making machine is easy to operate.
How to use industrial pasta making machine?
- Use a special wrench to open the nut and take out the spiral rod.
- Clean the dough bucket and the spiral rod, then put them into the sleeve.
- The drive key on the spiral rod is aligned with the “turn sleeve” slot and installed to cleaning tool.
- Screw the nut and tighten with a special wrench. Turn on the power, the pasta making machine can be used after idling for a few minutes without abnormal noise.
Note: After using, remove the nut and take out the tool to soak them into the water, which can remove the remaining pasta block on the pasta machine. The slag in the nut should be cleaned after idling for several minutes. Uncleaned residual pasta block will dry out that blocks the outlet of pasta.
|Seasoning with five flavor||1%|
|Appropriate raising agent|
How to make crisp paste with shell shape?
- Pretreatment of raw materials: Weigh the flour, salt, alkali, and water according to a certain ratio (water temperature about 20℃). Stir the salt and alkali at the same time, after all is dissolved, and pour them into the flour.
- The flour is stirred and matured. When stirring and on-board operation for 20 minutes, the indoor temperature is kept above 10℃, which makes the noodles fully absorb water and puffed to form a gluten network. Leave it for 10 minutes and keep the surface temperature at 20-30℃.
①During the stirring process, if the stirring temperature is too low, the dough shape is not gluten network structure, the final pasta appears not crisp.
②On the other hand, if the stirring temperature is high, the dough is aged and prematurely matured. Therefore, it is necessary to operate as required.
3.The stirred dough is sent into the pasta maker. During the repeated rolling process, the dough is made into a shell shape and then sent to the oil pan.
- Frying: the quantitatively cut shells, together with the mold plate is placed into the hot oil pot (oil temperature is maintained at about 180℃ ). Fry for 1 minute, remove, dry, package and store. Note: It is best to use palm oil. The oil temperature is up to 200℃ before the pot is placed. The oil temperature is 170 ℃ after the pot is placed. 3. Raw material requirements: Wheat flour is hard, and the protein content should be within 24-27%